For those happy to dive in, you can snorkel the day away! Snorkelling is an incredible way to see the reef and if you haven't done it before, we have plenty of staff on hand to help you out. Diving is an additional cost, but it simply can't be beaten. We offer both introductory dives and certified dives.
This is a fully inclusive day cruise, so throughout the day you won't need to be reaching for your wallet. Of course, a big day out on the water means you'll have a good appetite, so all tea and coffee as well as morning and afternoon tea and an all-you can-eat buffet lunch are included. We also include all snorkelling gear, semi-submersible rides, access to the underwater viewing chamber, wetsuit usage and complimentary coach pick up and drop offs for those staying at Airlie Beach.
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
- Innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Panoramic underwater viewing chamber
- Semi-submersible ride with commentary
- Sundecks for topping up your tan
- Presentations by Reef Experts
- Massage and heli scenic flights (extra cost)
- Awesome underwater photographs taken by our specialist photographer (extra cost)
- Free wetsuit usage
We care about the environment, and therefore an Environmental Management Fee included in your cruise fare per head which goes to the Government. The money collected is used by the Authority for the management and protection of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. The charge applies to both Great Barrier Reef Adventures and Camira Sailing Adventure.
If you are a ISIC or IYTC card holder, you can book this trip at the discounted backpacker rate. The only thing you need to do, is choose the backpacker rate and present your ISIC or IYTC card and ID upon arrival. The backpacker rate is only valid for ISIC or IYTC card holders.