This Greek Island-Hopping Pass gives you the freedom and opportunity to travel and explore the Greek Islands with Greece's largest ferry operator Blue Star Ferries & Hellenic Seaways. Choose between starting your adventure from Athens or from one of the main Greek Islands and reach up to 53 Greek Islands. You will find yourself surrounded by beautiful pristine beaches, turquoise waters, and lots of Greek culture. Using the 4 journeys within 1-month Greek Islands Pass gives you the opportunity to explore the beauty of Aegean at your own pace.
The 4 journeys within 1-month allows you to travel on as many ferries as you like on each travel day of the pass. Typically starting an adventure in Athens & back allows you to explore 3 Greek Islands while spending quality time on each Greek island. The last travel day of the pass (number 4) is then used to travel back to Athens from the 3rd chosen island.
What You Get
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of domestic ferry travel in Greece.
4 travel days to use within a 1-month period.
Fuel surcharge and port fees included.
Free seat reservations.
30% reduction on all additional trips once the 4 trips have been used up.
Which Islands Can Be Reached?
The domestic ferry lines between the Greek islands are operated by the Attica Group of Blue Star Ferries and Hellenic Seaways with daily departures to the islands starting from Piraeus Port of Athens.
The following islands can be reached with the Greek Islands Pass *:
Cyclades: Amorgos, Anafi, Andros, Donoussa, Folegandros, Ios, Iraklia, Kea, Kimolos, Koufonissi, Kythnos, Milos, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Schinoussa, Serifos, Sikinos, Syros, Tinos
Dodecanese: Astypalea, Karpathos, Kastellorizo, Kalymnos, Kasos, Kos, Leros, Lipsi, Nisyros, Patmos, Rhodes, Symi, Tilos
Sporades: Alonissos, Skiathos, Skopelos
Saronic Islands: Aegina, Agistri, Hermioni, Hydra, Poros, Porto Heli, Spetses
North & North-East Aegean Islands: Ag. Efstratios, Chios, Fourni, Ikaria, Lemnos, Mytilene, Oinousses, Psara, Samos
Crete: Chania, Heraklion
* Note that not all crossings are daily.
The domestic Greek Island-Hopping pass is offered in 2nd class (Economy) only.
Travel free of charge with the pass in Economy Class on all domestic routes with the oppertunity to upgrade class with a discount. Accommodation upgrades can be arranged by Blue Star Ferries and Hellenic Seaways, Port Offices or the Chief Purser on board, subject to availability. Upgrades are possible to any Cabin or Air Seat Class, with a 30% discount. (with the exception of LUX cabins)
When travelling with a Greek Islands Pass, a seat must be reserved for each ferry you will be travelling on. This can be done free of charge. It's recommended to book your seat at least a day before departure in high season. The seats can be reserved via Attica Group (Blue Star Ferries & Hellenic Seaways) or at the ferry port.
This Greek Islands Pass is for adults 28+ years old. Only European residents can travel with a Greek Islands Pass.
- Children under 4 travel for free and do not need a pass. They may be asked to sit the child under 4 on their lap during busy times.
- Children aged 4 to 11 travel for free with a Child Pass. A child must always be accompanied by at least one person with an Adult Pass. This does not have to be a family member and can be anyone over 18.
- Up to 2 children can travel with 1 adult. For example, when 2 adults are traveling, they can take 4 children with them. If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate 1st class Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child.
- Travelers aged 12 to 27 can travel with a Youth Pass.
Greek Island Passes can be purchased up to 11 months before departure date.
Terms & Conditions
A Greek Islands Pass cannot be ordered or used if residing in Greece.
The Greek Island Pass is only valid for travel with participating ferry companies in Greece covered by the pass.
Exchange & Refund
- Exchange before the first day of validity: free of charge.
- Exchange from the first day of validity: not possible.
- Cancellation before and on the first day of validity: subject to a fee of 15%
- Cancellation after the first day of validity: not possible.