Saturday: Transfer from Quito Airport to your accommodation at our Student House in one of the nicest parts of Quito
Sunday: Day off to get to know the city
Monday - Friday: Start of the Spanish classes. This week you have 4 hours of group lessons a day. On Tuesday, there will also be a 1-hour salsa class.
Saturday: All-day tour of Cotopaxi, mountain biking is included
Sunday: Transfer to bus station, then travel with public transport to Montanita
Week 2 - Montanita
Split your time between learning Spanish, surfing and chilling. Montanita Spanish School is the perfect place to learn Spanish and enjoy the culture and lifestyle of Ecuador. Located on Ecuador's famous beach of Montanita, you can study Spanish with a stunning view of the beach right from your classroom. The excellent, friendly teachers and staff are waiting to make your experience learning Spanish in Ecuador a fantastic one, 20 hours of Spanish and 5 surf lessons are included this week. Accommodation this week will be in a dormitory cabana.
Saturday: Time to start a new adventure.
- Minimum age of 18
- Passport number
- All foreigners entering Ecuador are obliged to have a valid health insurance.
- Arrival transfer from Quito airport
- 1 week of group Spanish classes (20 hours) in Quito
- 1 hour private Salsa lesson
- Day tour including mountain biking in Cotopaxi
- Transfer to bus station in Quito
- 1 week of group Spanish lessons (20 hours) and 5 surf lessons in Montanita
- 24/7 emergency phone and travel assistance
- Information package
- Administration fees
- Local bus tickets between the destinations
The first Saturday night (arrival night) accommodation is at the Student house in Quito.
For the rest of your program you can choose between shared dorm-style or private rooms.
According to itinerary
According to itinerary. Please note that not all meals are included.