· 1 Night Budget Hotel in Pokhara and 4 Nights at Normal Tea-House Accommodation in Twin
· Sharing Basis,common bathroom/toilet
· 5 breakfast, 5 lunch and 4 dinner (Tea/Coffee, Desert and Drinking water cost extra)
· Guide and porters including their meals, accommodation, transportation and insurance
· Transportation from Pokhara to Trekking Starting Point and Back to Pokhara from Ending point
· National Park Fees + TIMS Permit
What to bring and What to expect?
Please find Gear List & Trekking Tips here: http://bit.ly/1qXebmN
Not included: · Any transport from pokhara after finishing of trek
· Client's personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft/hot drinks /mineral water, extra snacks on the way etc).
· Clients personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket could be rented in Kathmandu).
· Hot showers and attached bathrooms; should these be available in the teahouses and should the lodge owner charges extra for these.
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above