· Client's personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft/hot drinks /mineral water, extra snacks on the way etc).
· Clients personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket could be rented in Kathmandu).
· Hot showers and attached bathrooms; should these be available in the teahouses and should the lodge owner charges extra for these.
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above
· Stunning mountain view and forests
· Beautiful villages and culture