Yes, you read that right. We offer you free guidance about internships in Southern Spain. Get out of your comfort zone and boost your CV for a lifetime.
Seville is a beautiful town in Southern Spain, where it's never really winter. It is the capital of Andalusia with more than 700.000 inhabitants and home to many local Spanish and international companies and organisations.
Types of internships in Seville
- Flamenco Industry
- Human Resources
- Hospitality and Tourism
More challenging areas:
- Finance - options in companies that work on online finance transactions
- NGO's that work with government related issues
- Healthcare - research or building reports (direct patient contact is difficult due to law restrictions)
...and much more. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you not find your area of interest above. The areas mentioned are only examples.
How we help you become an intern in beautiful Seville
We offer free guidance and help you with your internship in Seville. We answer all of your questions and inform you about how you apply and which documents you need have to become an intern in sunny Seville.
Based on your studies, previous experience and your wishes, we tailor your internship in Seville together. Options are many and just a few examples are:
- Marketing assistant in a multimedia agency
- Researcher in the pharmaceutical industry
- Product Developer for a tourism organisation
- Journalist for a newspaper
- R&D in a tech company
- and loads, loads more
You do not pay anything for our service and you are free to ask as many questions as you'd like, and there are no hidden fees hidden anywhere. Only when you decide to apply for an internship in Seville, you will pay for the internship package (please see prices below) and we will set you in contact with our internship partner and the internship process will begin.
Through our internship partner you will have access to a large network of internship positions in Seville and across all sectors. We tailor your position together and we always listen to you, your needs, and your wishes. After your interview with our internship partner, you will be placed in a position within the field of your studies and interest and prior work experience (if any). Throughout your internship you will learn, grow and have an impact on projects and processes. You will get a position where you work alongside permanent employees. You have constant support and help throughout your internship should you run into any complications (versus if you arrange your internships yourself), you will be invited to social events with other interns, you will receive professional development, and much more.
What is included in the internship package?
Once you have enjoyed our free internship guidance and decide to pay for our internship package this is what is included in the price:
- Personalized Placement: including pre-placement interview, resume review, coaching and troubleshooting during the interview process.
- Housing (optional): if you choose housing through our partner you will live in student residences convenient to the centre of Seville and easy to access by public transport. Facilities are fully furnished and include kitchen amenities, internet and laundry facilities. Bedrooms are typically doubles.
- Student Orientation: a pre-departure orientation and an on-site city orientation, featuring a tour of Seville's neighborhoods, tips on “can’t miss” culture, introduction to local markets, and how to navigate Seville transportation networks.
- Ongoing Local Support from our partners' Seville Program Team, including full-time program management, coaching and troubleshooting, and 24-hour emergency support throughout your stay.
- Cross-cultural support: help you prepare for success in a multi-cultural workplace and adjust to living in Seville.
- Professional Development such as workshops, symposiums or materials on interviewing skills, working styles, making the most of your internship experience, and industry-specific networking in Seville.
- Cultural Activities including site visits or social sector briefings with community leaders from various organizations.
Prices for internship package in Seville
All prices are subject to change and we always advise you to contact us so that we can tell you our updated prices for internships in Seville.
2 months (only Summer)
Without housing: € 1,969
With housing: € 4,671
Without housing: € 2,042
With housing: € 5,921
Without housing: € 1,779
With housing: € 6,888
Without housing: € 1,779
With housing: € 8,147
Without housing: € 1,779
With housing: € 9,405
In select instances there may be opportunities for 1 year internship.
When to apply
We recommend that you send your application no later than 4 months before expected start-date, meaning that you should contact us minimum 5-6 months before you wish to commence your internship position in Seville.
Good to know about internships in Seville
Please note that our internship partner does not arrange multiple interviews/positions with the opportunity for the intern to choose. If you are not satisfied with the prospective position you can ‘pass’ on this placement with valid reasons and we can try to find another company. You won’t have the opportunity to come back to the original position. We recommend that if you are satisfied with this initial placement then you should accept.
Internships in Seville are always unpaid but you may receive compensation from your internship company such as e.g. lunch, public transportation card or something else.