We offer free study counseling and help you with all the practicalities such as financing, application, housing and scholarships if you wish to study a:
- Semester (Study Abroad)
- Semester combined with an internship
...at the University of South Australia. At University of South Australia you can study Business, Engineering, Design, IT or Creative Writing, Japanese and much, much more. Get the study abroad experience of your dreams in wonderful Adelaide. University of South Australia (UniSA) is located in Adelaide and offers quality teaching, modern facilities and a vibrant student community. Adelaide is known for its beautiful beaches, green parklands, wine industry and abundance of festivals. It is also one of the most affordable mainland cities in Australia.
8 good reasons to study at University of South Australia
- South Australia is called Festival State due to its large number of art, cultural, food, sports and wine festivals.
- Adelaide is known as the 20 Minute City, meaning you can get to most of the main sites in less than half an hour.
- The city has been listen in Lonely Planet´s Top 10 Cities to Visit.
- Two UniSA campuses are located in the middle of Adelaide's city centre.
- The university offers excellent education in a wide range of disciplines in four faculties: Business school, Division of Health Sciences, Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences, and Division of IT, Engineering and the Environment.
- Adelaide is the most affordable mainland Australian capital city, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- UniSA has strong industry links and a practical learning approach, with industry projects, travel opportunities, employment and careers expos, networking events and mentoring schemes.
- UniSA has the highest employment rate of graduates in South Australia.
UniSA is a young institution with a global reputation for the quality and creativity of its graduates. The university has been recognized by several of the world’s most important ranking institutions:
- UniSA is placed at 32th in the Times Higher Education top 50 universities under 50 years old.
- UniSA’s MBA was given a 5-Star rating by The Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA). UniSA is one of only two Australian institutions to maintain the 5-Star rating for seven consecutive years.
- UniSA’s Business School is accredited by EQUIS.
Campuses at the University of South Australia
The University of South Australia (UniSA) has four metropolitan campuses:
- City West Campus,
- City East Campus,
- Mawson Lakes Campus,
- Magill Campus.
The City West - and City East campuses are located at each end of the cultural boulevard of North Terrace in the heart of Adelaide close to all the main sites. Each campus has great facilities, like modern learning spaces, sports facilities, cool cafés and restaurants, as well as dedicated support staff to help you find your way at university and during your studies.
In addition to a wide selection of study programs and courses you can also take part in the vibrant student life at University of South Australia and make lots of new friends. The university offers good sports facilities and lots of student organisations and clubs that you can join. The University of South Australia Student Association (USASA) can help you become part of the student community.
Student accommodation in Adelaide
The University of South Australia´s city campuses do not have on-campus accommodation, however, the university does offer support services to assist students in finding accommodation options that will meet their financial situation as well as campus location.
You can choose between hostels (for when you first arrive), Residential colleges, Student apartments (where you have your own bedroom, but share a kitchen, bathroom, living area and laundry with other students), Homestay (where you live with an Australian family), and Private rental.
Apply to the University of South Australia
Since the UniSA has continuous admission we recommend that you send your application as soon as possible. The exact entry requirements vary depending on the specific degree you want to apply for. Generally speaking, UniSA requires an average level of academic performance and will evaluate your application in relation to your past and current studies, your grades and the courses that you are currently enrolled in.
In certain cases, UniSA can consider the English results from your Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate. If you don’t meet the requirements, you’ll be required to take a standardized English language test like the TOEFL or the IELTS test. However, as English requirements vary from country to country, degree to degree and from year to year, we strongly suggest that you contact us to hear about the current requirements.