Life consists of choices: choice of study, career, boyfriend, political orientation, and eventually the choices that come with adulthood. But you could also choose to put adult life on standby, take a year off your calendar and travel around the world before it's too late.
Why worry about retirement savings and designer kitchens when you can buy a ticket around the world and:
- eat perfect pancakes at a breakfast diner in New York
- go diving amongst moray eels off the coast of Kenya
- stuff yourself with curry and check out the Taj Mahal in India
- work as a bike messenger in Sydney
- laze in a hammock all day long on Fiji
- learn to speak Spanish in Buenos Aires
- party the night away on one of the islands in Thailand
The ISIC card: Better options
The ISIC (International Student Identity Card) allows you to book our youth and student flight tickets as well as most of the round the world examples on this page. At the same time it is an official student ID card and you get access to benefits and discounts in close to 120,000 locations in 125 countries. Learn more about the ISIC card or buy it here.