This is a roadtrip suggestion, that will take you up (or down from Darwin if you prefer) the Explorers Way. The stops in between Adelaide and Darwin will provide you with some of the most amazing scenery you will ever see. So book your campervan with Mighty and get ready for a real and authentic Aussie experience.
Road trip route suggestion
Adelaide - Clare Valley - Flinders Ranges - Marree - William Creek - Coober Pedy - Uluru-Kata Tjuta Nationalpark - King's Canyon - Alice Springs - Tennant Creek - Daly Waters - Katherine - Kakadu Nationalpark - Litchfield Nationalpark - Darwin.
A few tips before you go:
- If you have your own vehicle, have your car serviced before you go.
- Learn how to change a tire!
- Don't drive at night, there are animals jumping around.
- Carry a lot of water with you.
- Rest frequently: every 2 hours.