We have created this web-page to provide faster answers to customers who only bought flight tickets and therefor are not covered by the Package Travel Directive.
Please use the Chat icon in the lower right corner to start the chat and to get more info on your flight related questions.
The chat can help you find answers to:
- The status of your flight
- If you want to change your flight
- If you want to cancel your flight
- If your flight has been cancelled
- If your travel destination is subject to a travel restriction
- If you are still abroad and unsure what to do
What is the status on my refund?
We understand the frustration of waiting on refunds, as it has been and still is a too long processing time.
Our refund process to you depends on the airline's refund process to us. In an effort to create transparency, below you can see the overview of airlines and what the status of the refunds is:
- Pending airline: The airline is unfortunately not sharing the timeframe for this, nor in which order the cancelled tickets are being processed. This is regretful for all parties involved, and we are in continuous dialogue with them and will share updates as soon as we have new information.
- Refunds in progress: The airline have started their refund process to KILROY, and we will forward the refunds as fast as we can. Current estimated timeline is three months from departure date:
- If your airline is not listed, it means we have no information from that specific airline. Once we receive it the list will be updated accordingly.
Pending airline refunds
Refunds in progress
|Aerolineas Argentinas||American Airlines|
|Copa Airlines||British Airways|
|Croatia Airlines||Air Baltic|
|Czech Airlines||Air China|
|Ethihad Airline||Cathay Pacific|
|Air Pacific||Delta Airlines|
|Kenya Airways||Emirates Airline|
|Scandinavian Airlines - SAS||Iberia|
|Singapore Airlines||Korean Air|
|Thai Airways||LOT Polish Airlines|
|Tap Airlines||Air New Zealand|