Meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners.
Transport: Private vehicle for the Pickup and transfer for trekking place with all road taxes and parking fees.
Guide: English speaking guide.
Not included: · Visas, travel insurance (compulsory)
· Sleeping bags, trekking shoes and clothing.
· Monument, Museum entrances, wild life fees etc.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Pass the world’s highest motorable pass– a lifeline for people, the army and the transport of supplies
· Get a peek of the double humped camels of India
· Explore the desert area in Mountains – sand dunes at 3000m!