Accommodation: 1 night in Air-conditioned Night Bus, 1 night at a Local Guest House, 1 night in Basic Tent, 1 night in Local Karen House, 1 night in Simple Shared Accommodation in Rest House
Entrance fees: All entrance fees to Wildlife Sanctuary etc.
Transport: Air-conditioned Night Bus to Mae Sot and day bus from Mae Sot to Chiang Mai, Local Car, Songtaew and Rubber Dinghy
Driver/Guide: Driver from New Road Guest House to bus station, local guide in Mae Sot and guide upon arrival in Umphang and during the trek.
Not included: · Guide during overnight bus rides and soengtaew from Mae Sot to Umphang
· Transport to starting point (New Road Guest House, 1216/1 Charoen Krung Rd., Bangrak)
· Transport from ending point (Chiang Mai Bus Station)
All other expenses not stated as included in the above.
· Swim in amazing Tee Lor Su Waterfall and raft down the Mae Klong River
· Stay overnight in a local traditional villages and get close to local life in the jungle
· Great alternative to the well-trotted trails.