Do you dream of studying in Ottawa in beautiful Canada? Canada is, according to many previous visitors, one of the most open minded and beautiful countries in the world, and we can help you become a student in Canada as an international student. We offer free study guidance meaning we charge nothing for telling you about your study options in Canada, where you can live, where you can work and how to finance your studies in Ottawa in Canada.
In Ottawa you can study a:
- Semester/Study Abroad
Universities in Ottawa
We help you apply to one of the best universities in Ottawa. One of Carleton’s greatest assets is its central location in Ottawa, only minutes from downtown.
About studying in Ottawa
Ottawa is a cosmopolitan city of just over one million people, Ottawa is one of the world's most beautiful capital cities with its historic architecture, interconnecting waterways, park-like greenery, and extensive walking and biking trails. Canada’s national capital city offers elegant shops, international restaurants, movie theaters, nightclubs, and a bustling farmers' market flourish in a dynamic downtown core situated in the shadow of Canada's majestic Parliament buildings. Furthermore, Ottawa is close to Canada's two largest cities - Montreal and Toronto, and a short flight from Boston and New York City, making it is a great location for exploring and travel.
- Ottawa is home to some of Canada's most influential government organizations and NGOs
- Ottawa is a great place for outdoor activities, the city has interconnecting waterways, park-like greenery, extensive walking and biking trails, annual festivals, movie theatres and nightclubs
- Ottawa is also known as the Technical Hub of Canada, sometimes called Silicon Valley North
- Students do not need a car to get around, public transportation is safe and convenient
- Canada is the second largest country in the world in terms of landmass, and has a very diverse natural landscape. Ottawa, like the rest of Canada, is a very welcoming and multicultural place.