When you book with KILROY, changing your plans is easy. This is how we've got you covered:
Book now & pay later:
If you book by November 30th, you only pay a non-refundable booking fee and a 10% deposit. Final payment is not due until 35 days before departure.
If you cancel your trip more than 35 days before departure, we convert your deposit into a KILROY gift card (valid 3 years), which can be used against any product or service we offer. The deposit equals 10% of your trip.
No change or cancellation fees:
You can change or cancel your trip until 35 days before departure at no additional fees.
Further information about our new flexible booking, 'Book with Confidence':
- Book with Confidence is available for bookings made before November 30th 2020 and with departure dates any time until December 31st 2021
- Book with Confidence is only available for offline purchases completed by travel consultant, and therefore does not cover flight tickets purchased online
- If your deposit is converted into a gift card you have three years to redeem it against any of our products sold via our travel advisors.
- If you cancel less than 35 days before departure, you need a cancellation insurance to cover expenses as there is no refund from our side. We offer a special cancellation insurance which also covers in case of illness due to pandemic, which is not the case for all insurances.
- If a travel advice is lifted, but then a new travel advice against unnecessary travel is added preventing you from completing your trip, you are covered by the EU Package Travel Directive and will get the full travel cost reimbursed (including deposit).
- If you change or rebook your trip, new prices may apply (e.g. depending on season and availability).
- These terms overrule the normal T&C’s, however, the special terms must be explicitly stated in the offer.
- This added Book With Confidence cancellation flexibility is subject to supplier exemptions.
You can find a detailed descriptions of T&Cs HERE