We offer free study guidance and help you with all the details and the application to your studies in lovely Bournemouth. We tell you how you can fund your studies, where to live, how to find your dream course and we make sure you don't miss any deadlines and important details.
We help you apply to:
- Bachelor (more than 150 degrees)
- Master (more than 100 degrees)
- Diploma (a specialization within your field)
- Academic English
- Summer School
Universities in Bournemouth
We help you apply to studies at the following universities:
Bournemouth is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the south coast of England - both for domestic tourists and foreigners, giving the city an international atmosphere. The town has a long, fine sandy beach, an excellent entertainment scene, and a mild climate. It's not far from Hampshire, Devon and the Jurassic Coast in Dorset- a 185-million year old World Heritage site. Bournemouth is located in one of the warmest and driest parts of England.
Student life in Bournemouth
Bournemouth has a good 164,000 inhabitants and the lifestyle is influenced by the pleasant climate and the famous coastline. In the summer, you can enjoy the beach, go sailing or swimming, sunbathe, and enjoy the many English pubs, theatres, nightclubs, and good restaurants. There is also great shopping in the city centre. Due to its size, Bournemouth is much less hectic than the metropolis of London, which you can reach in two hours by car if you wish to visit. The city centre in Bournemouth is divided into two main streets with the lovely Obscura Café. Here, you can have a coffee, enjoy the setting, and take in the street life around you. Or for an active day, go to historic Christchurch!
Beaches around Bournemouth
Nestled beneath a magnificent cliff line, the bay enjoys its own micro-climate, some of the warmest sea temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and the Purbecks. Whatever you want from a day at the beach, you’ll find it all here. Whether it’s chilling on a deckchair, strolling along traditional seaside piers, trying out watersports, relaxing in a hired beach hut, enjoying tasty food or just admiring miles of breath-taking coast line – Bournemouth beach is the ideal location.
3 free activities in Bournemouth
- Gardens and Parks: Bournemouth offers 2,000 acres of glorious gardens and parks just waiting to be explored all year round. Areas to discover include the town centre’s gardens.
- Cycling: Do you love rough and exhilarating downhill rides? Or speed-racing on roads with the pals? Or simply enjoying flat and safe cycling with your fellow students? Bournemouth has all the options for every age and ability.
- Beaches: Buckets and spades at the ready… welcome to seven miles of award-winning beaches!
Bournemouth’s pleasant, temperate climate is the warmest and driest climate in England. This coastal town also has many sunny days, a contrast to the often dreary, cold weather in other parts of the country.