If you're short on time, but want to experience a lot, then Spanish and Action is the thing for you! It's a great way to learn basic Spanish and experience some of the action that Ecuador has to offer.
Price per person854 EUR
Flight tickets are not included. Our travel advisors will gladly help you find the cheapest flights. The price above is based on 2 adults traveling together.
Saturday: Transfer from Quito Airport to your accommodation at our Student House in one of the nicest parts of Quito
Sunday: Day off to get to know the city
Monday - Friday: Start of the Spanish classes. This week you have 4 hours of group lessons a day. On Tuesday, there will also be a 1-hour salsa class.
Saturday: All-day tour of Cotopaxi, mountain biking is included
Sunday: Transfer by bus to Banos
Week 2 - Banos
The Spanish Center in Banos is a great place to combine learning Spanish and adventures in one of the most famous adventure towns on the edge of the jungle of Ecuador. Banos is a very laid-back backpacker town between the Andes and the Amazon Jungle, famous for its thermal baths, mild climate and many adventure activities. The school is located in the center of the town, and offers Spanish lessons as well as many extra-curricular activities. Here you will learn Spanish at a local school - 20 hours are included plus you’ll take a mountain bike trip, try out a canopy & bridge experience and go on a night chiva - a local open bus that takes you to the lookout point over the active Tungurahua volcano with music and a bonfire - a “must” for anyone visiting Banos. Accommodation this week is homestay or hostel, according to your itinerary. Breakfast is included throughout your stay.
Saturday: Time to start a new adventure.
- Minimum age of 18
- Passport number
- All foreigners entering Ecuador are obliged to have a valid health insurance.
- Arrival transfer from Quito Airport to accommodation
- 1 week of group Spanish classes (20 hours) in Quito
- 1 hour private salsa lesson
- Day tour mountain biking Cotopaxi Volcano
- Transfer to the bus station in Quito and assistance buying your ticket
- 1 week of group Spanish classes (20 hours) in Banos
- 1 canopy, bridge and climbing experience
- 1 night chiva bus up to the top of the volcano
- 1 mountain bike trip near Banos
- Breakfast in Banos
- 24/7 emergency phone and travel assistance
- Information package
- Local bus tickets between the destinations
Your first night is in Quito at the student house.
In Banos you can choose between homestay or hostel accommodation, both including breakfast.
According to itinerary
Breakfast is included in Banos.