San Francisco is an amazing city to be a student in. The ambiance is always great, people are super nice and welcoming, and the city is great to explore after school. In San Francisco you can study:
- Semester in San Francisco (Study Abroad)
- Certificate program or an International Diploma program
- Summer School (only for high school students)
Where can I study in San Francisco?
We cooperate with one of the best universities in San Francisco and in the Unites States:
University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) is located only 20 minutes from downtown San Francisco. If you are interested in studying a semester or two or a Diploma in San Francisco, we provide we you with all the information you need such as financing, housing, finding the right courses, scholarships and everything in between.
Why study in San Francisco?
Not only is San Francisco and its people amazing also the many tech companies located in and around the city are interesting to those with a dream to have a career working with technology. In San Francisco you will find companies such a Google, eBay, Apple and Yahoo.
After classes you should.....
- Hang out at Fisherman's Wharf
- Visit Union Square and do some shopping in the area
- Visit Alcatraz with the other international students
- Go jogging or biking on the Golden Gate bridge
During weekends and holidays you should:
- Visit Lake Tahoe (OMG, it's gorgeous)
- Go Skiing (Squaw Valley is really nice for a weekend trip)
Do you want to know more about studying in San Francisco?
Get in contact with us and we will answer all of your questions about student life in San Francisco. We will help you find the right courses for you and your career, tell you about student housing, private scholarships, and everything in between.