San Francisco is an amazing city to be a student in. The ambiance is always great, people are super nice and welcoming, and the city is great to explore after school.
Any questions? Ask us!
We offer free study counseling if you wish to study a:
- Semester/Study Abroad
- Certificate program or an International Diploma program
- Summer School (only for high school students)
- Short English courses
- PhD (limited fields)
Where can I study in San Francisco?
We help you apply to some of the best universities in San Francisco:
- University of California, Berkeley
- San Francisco State University
- Hult International Business School
University of California, Berkeley (UC Berkeley) is located only 20 minutes from downtown San Francisco. San Francisco State University is located in downtown San Francisco.
Why study in San Francisco?
Not only is San Francisco and its people amazing also the many tech companies located in and around the city are interesting to those with a dream to have a career working with technology. In San Francisco you will find companies such a Google, eBay, Apple and Yahoo.
After classes you should.....
- Hang out at Fisherman's Wharf
- Visit Union Square and do some shopping in the area
- Visit Alcatraz with the other international students
- Go jogging or biking on the Golden Gate bridge
During weekends and holidays you should:
- Visit Lake Tahoe (OMG, it's gorgeous)
- Go Skiing (Squaw Valley is really nice for a weekend trip)
- Visit Pier 39 and the Marina
- Eat in one of the many nice restaurants
- Explore the city
- Go shopping
Do you want to know more about studying in San Francisco?
Get in contact with us and we will answer all of your questions about student life in San Francisco. We will help you find the right courses for you and your career, tell you about student housing, private scholarships, and everything in between.