Study in Seattle. Green River College is located in Auburn near Seattle in the American state of Washington. The campus is safe and gives you the opportunity to enjoy student life next to classes. During the weekends and holidays, you can explore Seattle and the northwest of America.
We help you apply to some of the best schools in Seattle and our study guidance is free of charge.
We help you apply to the following study levels in Seattle:
- Intensive English Program (11 weeks)
- Semester/Study Abroad (minimum age is 16, straight from high school)
- College option 1: Study 3 months at Green River and then transfer to Santa Barbara City College in California (tuition fee is the same)
- College option 2: Study 3 months at Green River, in New Zealand for 10 weeks and the final 3 months at Green River
- College option 3: Study at Green River for 3 months and then transfer to Hawaii to Kapi’olani Community College (tuition fee is the same)
Study in Auburn, Seattle
Auburn is a small town situated a 35-minute drive from Seattle. It is a city that offers many restaurants, shopping malls, cultural activities and of course its famous Space Needle. In addition, the spectacular surroundings of Auburn and Seattle provide plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities. Do you want to spend a weekend off campus? Then go to Vancouver (2.5 hours’ drive), to the Pacific Ocean (2 hours’ drive), or to the local ski resorts in the mountains (1 hour).
Climate in the Seattle area
The temperatures in the Seattle area are mild, although it can be rainy in winter. Summers are usually warm and sunny.