TAFE Queensland has several campus locations spread around Quensland. TAFE Queensland offers a wide range of interesting study options for international students. You will gain internationally recognised qualifications, which will enhance your career chances and offer you a pathway to university. You will not only get access to excellent education, but also to the relaxed lifestyle, beautiful scenery and vibrant culture of the Australian East Coast.
6 good reasons to study at TAFE Queensland
- TAFE Queensland is located in the heart of two of Queensland's most attractive regions, the Sunshine Coast and Wide Bay, north of the state capital Brisbane.
- TAFE Queensland offers excellent vocational education.
- TAFE Queensland offers interesting pathways to university.
- With over 40 courses to choose from, TAFE Queensland will provide you with the perfect opportunity to get your career started.
- All six campus locations have excellent facilities and industry-standard equipment and resources.
- At TAFE Queensland you can study at low tuition fees and cost of living expenses compared to other international and Australian locations.
At TAFE Queensland you can study e.g General Business, Hotel Management, Nursing, Design or what about Games and Interactive or Digital Media?
Apply to TAFE Queensland
Since TAFE Queensland has continuous admission we recommend that you send us your application as soon as possible.
TAFE Queensland requires an average level of academic performance and they will evaluate your application in relation to your past and current studies, your grades and the courses that you are currently enrolled in. Contact our study advisors to know more about the specific admission requirements.
The English admission requirement is a completed high school diploma with a minimum grade above average (which cannot be older than 5 years) or that you take an English language test like the TOELF or the IELTS test.
Campus TAFE Queensland
TAFE Queensland offers many locations. We have listed the most popular campuses for you.
- Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast
- Nambour, Sunshine Coast
- Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
- Southport, Gold Coast
- South Bank, Brisbane
The campuses offer modern facilities, which are easily accessible and designed to meet your needs, like restaurants, gym, beauty salons, libraries etc.
Student accommodation in Sunshine Coast
As an international student at TAFE Queensland you have a wide range of accommodation options close to the campuses, including:
Homestay: This is a popular type of accommodation. You will live with an Australian family and get to know the real Australian life style. They will provide a furnished room and up to three meals a day.
Rental accommodation: Your own room or apartment at the location of your preference. Price will vary depending on the type, standard and location of the property.
Shared accommodation with other students: Renting a house or apartment together with other students is also a popular option. It reduces your living expenses and fosters a supportive environment. The price for accommodation varies on the type, standard and location.