Bond University is a private university located at the Gold Coast in Australia. You can't get a better location to study at: a tropical climate, surfing beaches and a great student life. Your personal study adviser offers free study counseling and helps you with all the practicalities such as financing, housing, scholarships and the application if you wish to study a:
- Semester (Study abroad)
- Bachelor (also double degrees)
- Associate Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate
...at Bond University in Australia's Gold Coast.
8 good reasons to study at Bond University
- Bond University is Australia's first private university. Also, Bond is a non-profit university.
- Bond University focuses on the NOW: achieve more, be innovative and be successful at your highest level.
- Bond University has students from 80 different countries. The division between Australian students and international students is 50/50. A great way to get to know the locals and build up a worldwide network.
- Bond University has three semesters per year, so you can graduate faster. You can enroll in January, May and September.
- The teacher to student ratio is 1 to 10. This means small class sizes!
- It is possible to stay on the campus, with lots and lots of facilities for studying, working out, socializing and eating/drinking.
- Bond University organizes regular gatherings and students can sign up to over 70 student clubs.
- At Bond, education is more than teaching at the university. You study here with a focus on your career. Bond University helps out with internships, international competitions, volunteering programs, study tours and more.
Accommodation at Bond University
If you decide to become a "Bondie" you will have to move to the amazing Gold Coast. You can decide for yourself if you want to stay on campus or off campus. You will find the possibilities below.
There are many different options for living on-campus. You will be staying close to everything you need, like classrooms, the library, facilities, the gym and nice restaurants. There are basic shared rooms, but also private rooms with an en suite bathroom. It's your choice!
If you wish to live off-campus, Bond University can help you with finding accommodation. The only thing you have to do is contact the Student Housing Office. The options are a house or appartment for yourself, or sharing with other students.
Do you want to get to know Australian habits? Why not stay with a local family? With a homestay you will live with an Australian family. It is recommended for at least a month if you come from another country. You can practise your English, but also get to know the area from a local point of view.
Rankings for Bond University
Next to the statistics for graduating faster and the small class sizes there is more to say about the rankings of Bond University.
- The Good Universities Guide has shown that Bond University was rated with the most 5 star ratings in the "Educational Experience" category.
- Bond scored very high on the "Graduate Outcomes" category, which means that graduates easily find a full-time job with a great starting salary.
Apply to Bond University
We recommend you to apply at least 3-4 months before starting your degree. Next to applying to Bond University you will also need to apply for your visa. Our student advisors can help you with the whole application process.
As an international student you must meet Bond University's English language requirements. Therefore you need to doe a TOEFL or IELTS course.
The TOEFL Test Score Requirements are:
PBT - min. score 580 (minimum 4.5 in TWE)
CBT - min. score 237 (min. 4.5 in Essay Writing)
IBT - min. score 90 (min 22 in writing and min. 20 in each section)
The IELTS Test Score Requirements are:
The general rule is a minimum score of 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each section: Listening and Reading).