We offer free study counseling and help you with all the practicalities such as financing, housing, scholarships and the application if you wish to study a:
- Semester/Study Abroad in Perth
- Bachelor in Perth
- Master in Perth
- Postgraduate Certificates/Diplomas in Perth
- Ph.D. in Perth
Universities in Perth:
....and our study counseling is free of charge! We help you apply to some of the best universities in Australia. Please see the list of universities further down on this page.
Experience student life in Perth while studying abroad. The town is seen as one of the most attractive, safe and inhabitable cities in the world and offers amazing outdoor life, wildlife, and nightlife!
Combine city life and beach life in Perth
Perth offers a warm climate all year round and the beautiful beaches are popular. If you want a break from city life in Perth, the city's surrounding area has much to offer. The city center of Perth lies about 10 km from the coast, which you can reach by bus or train. You have numerous amazing beaches to choose from; opt for the popular Cottesloe Beach or head north to the more rugged surfer beach at Scarborough. Perth is an excellent place to study if you want to combine city and beach life.
Parks, picnic & BBQ
In Perth, you'll find numerous great and beautiful parks with amazing views of the city and Swan River. Kings Park & Botanic Garden is located on a hill just west of the city center and offers the most amazing view for a picnic or a BBQ. There are always great activities and events happening here and we can definitely recommend the summer movie nights!
Bars and nightlife
A student city would not be complete unless it could offer some great nightlife and Perth can definitely tick that off the list. The most popular area - also with backpackers – is Northbridge, with the biggest selection of bars and clubs. Remember to bring your passport or locally issued proof of age card. If the nightlife is too much for your taste or if you want to relax after a weekend of fun, you should head down to one of the pubs or hotels for one of the Sunday sessions, where they offer great food and live music.
Climate in Perth
Perth has a warm, dry Mediterranean climate, with warm (sometimes hot) summers and mild winters. The average temperature in December-February is 28°C, while it is 17°C in winter (June-August).
4 amazing activities in and around Perth
- Visit Penguin Island and snorkel at the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park near Rockingham – a short trip south of Perth. Come face to face with penguins, dolphins, and seals.
- Chill out or surf at Perth’s Best Beaches. Stop in Scarborough for coffee at funky cafés before taking to the waves at Trigg and North Beaches. Closer to the city centre, watch the sunset across the waters of Cottesloe Beach.
- Visit the Pinnacles & Nambung National Park. It is a true desert landscape in Nambung National Park with the original limestone formations, three hour's drive north of Perth. After experiencing the eerie Pinnacles, enjoy white beaches, coral reefs and the Lake Thetis in the area.
- Watch an Aussie Rules Football game at the Subiaco Oval / Domain Stadium. A great place to experience the locals cheer for their favorite teams. Subiaco Oval is also a popular concert venue.