The Sunshine Coast metropolitan area is located just off the Pacific Ocean coastline about an hour's drive north from Brisbane. It offers green surroundings and beautiful beaches with warm weather all year round. After finishing the lessons at the university, you can go to the beach and enjoy the sun or go for a swim in the sea.
Get free study guidance
We offer free study counseling and help you with all the practicalities such as financing, application, housing and scholarships if you wish to study a:
- Semester at the Sunshine Coast (Study Abroad)
- Bachelor at the Sunshine Coast
- Postgraduate coursework programs at the Sunshine Coast
- Diplomas at the Sunshine Coast
You can study anything at the Sunshine Coast, how about Business, IT, Tourism, Design, Communication, Education, Engineering, Health, Nursing, Sports, Humanities, Law or Criminology? Anything is possible.
Universities at the Sunshine Coast
We help you apply to some of the best universities in the Sunshine Coast e.g.:
As well as an excellent study destination, Sunshine Coast is one of Australia’s best lifestyle locations. It offers wonderful beaches, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, the great city of Brisbane nearby, amazing landscapes, awesome parties and even the classes are good fun. The Sunshine Coast region encloses the coastline from Caloundra to Noosa and the lush countryside of the hinterland.
Arrival package in Brisbane & The Sunshine Coast
Through us, you can be sure to have the best start to your studies in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast with an arrival package.
Read more about our arrival package for students in The Sunshine Coast here.
Great places to visit at the Sunshine Coast
You will experience a laid-back lifestyle and meet open minded and friendly people in Sunshine Coast. Spend your free time with your new friends to visit the following places:
- Gold Coast
- Fraser Island
- Underwater World Sea life Mooloolaba
- Australia Zoo
Or you can go on a dolphin spotting adventure, whale watch cruise, or to one of the many sporting facilities, restaurants, nightclubs and art galleries. If you have some more time to spend, you can travel to, for instance, the Whitsundays Islands or through the outback from Ayers Rock to Darwin.
6 things you can do for free after classes at the Sunshine Coast
Check out some of the cool activities you can do in the Sunshine Coast region that will cost you nothing.
- Do you like swimming in crystal-clear water? Go to Lake McKenzie or Eli Creek.
- There are a number of botanic gardens, two of which are free to visit: Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens and Noosa Botanic Gardens.
- Go hiking in the rainforests and hear the beautiful birds sing.
- Enjoy spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Queensland is home to the greatest sunrises and sunsets on Earth!
- Visit one of the daily food and handcrafts markets.
- Have a great bonfire night at USC´s Dilli Village.
Climate at the Sunshine Coast
Queensland is Australia’s Sunshine State, with 263 sunny days a year on average. It has a sub-tropical climate of warm humid summers and mild clear winters. Summer months are December to February with typical temperatures of 21 - 31 Celsius. Winter months are June to August with typical temperatures of 9 - 19 Celsius.