Study in Shanghai at Fudan University. Fudan University is the most prestigious, research-oriented university in Shanghai, China, with a total student population of 30,000. The university is committed to offering high quality education and has 5.000 international students from 100 countries, the largest group of international students among Chinese universities. The university’s close networks with industries will provide many possibilities for your future, entrepreneurship, career and life development.
Why Study at Fudan University?
- Taught entirely in English in the programmes for international students
- Study in the heart of one of Asia’s premier business and financial centers
- Study at one of the world’s most prominent universities
- Taught by prominent Fudan University Professors
- Effective mix of teaching methods, including classroom lectures, group discussions, individual assignments, essay writing and excursions
- Up-to-date teaching materials
- Optional internship in a Chinese or international organisation or company(CCSP)
- Excursions to relevant organisations in and around Shanghai
- Live and study in a truly international environment
- Opportunity to study alongside China’s finest students
- Counselling and support by fulltime, on-site programme coordinator
- A Chinese Fudan University student as language buddy
- An official Fudan University diploma and transcript for the courses taken
- Excellent apartment style accommodation near the university campus
Fudan University belongs to a select group of elite academic institutions in mainland China. In the QS ranking of world universities, Fudan University is ranked within the top-100 at place 90 worldwide, and 3rd overall among Chinese universities. Fudan is a member of Universitas 21, an association of leading research-oriented universities worldwide.
At Fudan University you can study Economics, Marketing, Chinese and Asian Studies.
Student life at Fudan University
Fudan has four campuses, international students are located at the green and beautiful Handan Campus, Fudan’s original campus to the northeast of the city center. It is a 20 minute taxi or metro ride to the Bund, Shanghai’s boulevard overlooking its spectacular skyline.
The Campus offers all you need; internet, liberary, gym, restaurants, cafateria, post office, swimming pool,cafateria, post office,convenient stores, printing shops, stadiums for sports such as badmintons, tennis, pingpong, basketball, football and volleyball etc.
Fudan International students are offered accommodation in apartments at the modern Tohee International Student Village, which is a short walk from the university campus. The Village is home to a large number of international students from different countries and regions.
A standard Tohee apartment has 2 or 3 bedroomswith 1 or 2 bathrooms, a spacious livingroom, kitchen, balcony, Wifi, television, washing machine and fridge.
Apply to Fudan University
International students must be fluent in English, but no formal IELTS or TOEFL scores are required. The Admission to the Master in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language requires HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) level 8. Contact our study advisors to receive the application form and get free study guidance!